There was a nearly 20% increase in the amount of money businesses spent on social media ads and lead generation campaigns in 2020. This increase is due in part to how effective well-organized and far-reaching Facebook marketing campaigns can be for business owners and entrepreneurs. Some business owners make the mistake of using the same Facebook lead generation strategy over and over again. Failing to alter this strategy based on cold hard data can lead to a lot of money being wasted. 

This is why you need to consider closely monitoring your existing Facebook marketing strategy to ensure it is accomplishing the goals you have set. Are you trying to make your Facebook lead generation methods more effective? If so, check out the great information below. 

1. Avoid Just Posting Links on Your Facebook Business Page

Inexperienced business owners fail to realize just how hard it is to capture and keep the attention of Facebook users. These users are exposed to thousands of brands and ads on a daily basis. This is why you need to do something special to garner positive attention for your Facebook business page. If all you are doing is posting links to blog content on your website, then it will be hard to edge out the competition. 

This is why you need to work on creating a different mix of content to share on social media. Sharing things like videos and pictures can help you grow your customer base. Most marketing experts abide by what is referred to as the 80/20 rule when it comes to developing posts on Facebook. 

This means that you will post about your business and the products/services it offers 20% of the time and the other 80% of posts will need to be for entertainment. By abiding by this rule, you can avoid getting blacklisted by consumers on this social media platform. 

2. Create a Facebook Group For Your Customers

If you are new to the world of Facebook lead generation, then you may have some misconceptions regarding how to engage with your audience. The first thing most business owners do after setting up a Facebook page is to post content for mass consumption. While this will help you drive traffic to your newly established page, there is a better way to reach your audience. 

Creating a Facebook Group and inviting existing customers or people who have shown interest in your products/services to join is a wise move. With this private group, you can reach the right people and keep them interested in what your company is doing. 

3. You Have To Be Consistent

Business owners have a very limited amount of time to devote to social media marketing. This lack of time usually leads to posts being made sporadically rather than on a consistent basis. If you want to maximize the effectiveness of your Facebook lead generation campaigns, then hiring professionals to post on your behalf regularly is important. 

We Can Help Your Business!

Contact Small Business SEO to find out more about the Facebook lead generation services we provide.