NO! Absolutely not! We do not work with Agencies or offer White Label services. It’s not fair to small businesses to have our services marked up, therefore we only work directly with small businesses. If you sell or offer similar services or are a competitor we will not be able to assist you.
We are located in Jacksonville Beach, FL. Where it’s always just another day in paradise!!!
SEO is an extremely valuable investment. If we rank you for a keyword that costs $5 per click in AdWords (there’s no cost per click with SEO) and it brought 100 visitors to your website each month. The value of ranking for just that one keyword would be worth $500. Rank 10 keywords and the value is $5,000 per month. Our SEO packages are all under $1,000 so it’s not hard to see a solid value for ranking.
The process is easy! We do all the work for you, you sit back relax and enjoy rankings.
- First, sign up for one of our affordable SEO packages
- We research the keywords that will be the most effective for you
- You approve the keywords
- We send a baseline report showing where you currently rank for those keywords
- We build citations
- We build links
- We update the meta tags on your website per your package
- We write an article/webpage
- In 25-26 days we send updated SEO report that shows the difference in rankings and files that show all the work that has been completed! This gives you time to review the work and see we completed everything prior to being billed again. We have a fully transparent, no b.s. approach.
This depends on various factors, website age, where you currently rank, etc. If you already have some rankings on page 2 or 3, it won’t take long.
- Kick Ass 2.0 SEO – Established rankings can expect results in 5-6 months, newer sites can expect results in 7-9 months
- Big Bang SEO – Established rankings can expect results in 2-4 months, newer sites can expect results in 4-6 months
- Balls Out SEO – Established rankings can expect results in 1-3 months, newer sites can expect results in 3-5 months
- If you want a more accurate estimate based off your website and current rankings please send us your website URL either on chat or on the contact page. We will review your website and give you our best estimate on how long it might take. No bullshit, honest feedback.
- Please note these are estimates and not guarantees but we promise we will do our best to get you there and to be truthful and honest along the way.
You shouldn’t expect to get sales or leads in the first month. You at least need to be on page 1 before you get leads/sales. SEO will be most effective once you have top 1-3 rankings for your keywords on Google.
To get started simply sign up on our website by choosing a package and adding it to cart https://smallbusiness-seo.com/seo-packages-and-prices/
After you sign up you will get a welcome email that explains the whole process.
It’s that easy!!
To make this easy we have a form for you to complete once you sign up. This is a list of the main items we will need to get started.
- Login to your website to update the meta tags
- Or we can provide you with the meta tags updates and you can update it yourself! Either way is fine with us.
- We need access to your Google My Business and analytics to make sure they are accurately set up and linked to your site
- We need links to a few of your top competitors’ websites for analysis
SEO should always be done. It’s important to keep your website up to date, constantly build new content and be in the spotlight with backlinks. Even if you have top rankings staying proactive and targeting new keywords will keep you ahead of your competition.
YOU OWN EVERYTHING WE DO! If you stop working with us we will not remove, hijack or undo anything we have completed on your site. However, we advise against stopping SEO even if you have top rankings. Stopping SEO is very similar to stopping your daily workout. You will still be strong for a while but eventually, you will lose your strength. With SEO It’s important to keep active to stay ahead of your competition.
We use the Google Keyword Tool to find keywords that have traffic and that we feel will get the best ROI. You ultimately have the final say on the keyword choice and you can have us add or remove keywords based on what you feel are most valuable for your business. And, you can change the keywords at any time.
We make sure your business address is properly linked on your website to your Google My Business page to give your full authority with Google.
We update the meta tags and keywords on your website per your package. We also fix any coding errors that would cause issues with rankings your website.
The most important onsite work that needs to be done to get ranked you ranked is writing quality titles and descriptions. This is why we focus on this part of your onsite first.
Once your site is properly tagged we then go back and work on any coding issues that my effect your SEO. This efficient process gets you ranked faster and saves you money.
We use the blogs to build quality content, build links and to grow your website. Content is king and the bigger your website and more quality content we build the easier it is to rank you. Please note, our goal is to rank your website’s core pages not to rank the blog content this is why most of your blog content will not be keyword heavy.
These are backlinks. It’s like favorites in your website browser. We add your link with keywords and link back to your website. We typically get about 80% approval ratio of the links.
Citations are high profile business listings on websites such as Yelp, Yahoo, local.com, Bing, Citysquares, Yellowpages, Localpages, Foursquare, EzLocal to name a few. They organize business listings by categories, locations, services and allow us to put in your contact information, logo, website URL, keywords and information about your business. These are done one time. Since they are manually done it can take up to 45 days to complete.
Small Biz SEO was established in 2009 and has been in business for 10 years.
What does this metric mean and how do we calculate the visibility score?
To put it simply, the visibility metric shows you the percentage of all possible organic clicks (from SERPs) for the tracked keywords landing on your website.
The score is calculated by dividing the traffic to the site by the total search traffic for all keywords. Ranking for keywords with higher search volumes have more influence on the visibility score.
If you only track a single keyword and all top 10 positions in Google are occupied by pages of your website (which means you get all possible traffic from that keyword) — your visibility is 100%.
But if you only occupy the #1 spot, while the rest are taken by your competitors, your visibility would be somewhere around 30% (depending on the CTR curve of the search results for that particular keyword).
Thus, if your average position is higher than your competitors, you will not necessarily have a better visibility score.