Search Engine Optimization or SEO is a process of improving your website’s web pages so they rank higher on search engines for specifically targeted keywords. Usually these keywords have high search volume and can deliver large amounts of traffic to your website. If the keywords are selected correctly the traffic will significantly improve your business.
Search Engine Optimization or SEO is not paid search. The paid listings are sometimes confused with organic listings and are usually the top 3 results marked sponsored and the ads on the right of the search engine. No one can guarantee placement in organic rankings. No one has a special relationship with Google or search engines that can get you there. You can’t buy organic placements, you have to either higher a SEO professional or do the work yourself to improve your rankings.
How can you improve your rankings on the search engines?
- Create new high quality relevant content
- Blog about what you do
- Become active on the web and share your domain with the world
- Have a keyword rich domain name
- Buy an old domain with authority
- Make sure your pages have the keyword in the url
- Optimize your content
- Optimize your website with title tags, meta tags, keyword tags
- Make sure you website loads properly
- Make your content easy to read and easy to share
- Get backlinks
- Or hire Small Business SEO