Are you ready to launch a new brand or business? If so, using PPC, also known as pay-per-click advertising, is a smart move. While this is true, it is not an easy process.
When venturing into the pay-to-play arena, you must avoid spending too much while working through the learning process. Unfortunately, this may be easier said than done.
If you are ready to use PPC and enjoy all its benefits for your brand or business, keep reading. Here you can find a few tips to help you along the way.
Brand Image Considerations
When stepping foot in the digital marketing world, an essential factor to keep in mind is to build a strong brand image. Most people believe brand image doesn’t mean more than the logo they choose; however, it is actually much more than that.
Your brand image is how customers perceive your product.
Do you know how your customers see your business, service, or product? Now is the time to research your audience and learn what they think.
Begin Building a New Brand
Once you have established your brand image, it is time to learn how to implement it in your paid advertising. Your digital advertising strategy’s primary focus should be on the company’s unique value proposition. Your UVP is also known as a USP or unique selling proposition. The UVP you create needs to be a clear statement that clearly outlines the benefit that is provided by the offer you make, how you will solve the needs of your customers, and what sets your brand apart from your competition.
You should note that just because you create a few campaigns, landing pages, and ads, it does not mean that orders and leads will start flooding in from day one. Similar to building a business, being able to nurture customers through your funnel is a process that takes time.
The 7 Steps to Launching Your New Brand with PPC
Now it’s time to get into the nitty-gritty of the process. Use these seven steps to launch your new brand using PPC:
- Strategy: For new brands, having a strategy is a must. After all, you don’t have the clout of an established, easy-to-recognize brand behind you.
- Asset Creation: You need unique ad copy or a different message for every stage of your funnel. This includes things like a brochure download, whitepaper, information kit, guide, or something else.
- Selecting the Right Platforms: Launching a new PPC campaign means selecting the right platform. Some of the top options to consider include Google, Snapchat, LinkedIn, TikTok, Bing, Facebook, and others.
- Build Your Campaign: On each platform you use, build a unique campaign that meets the users’ needs.
- Launching the PPC Campaign: Build an initial campaign using the data you have collected.
- Branded Demand Generation: After a customer reaches the consideration phase, if they have not converted, they will search for your brand, which means you need to make sure your site is optimized to be found.
- Campaign Upkeep: Make sure you update your campaigns as much as possible to ensure they continue meeting your customer’s needs.
If you are ready to create a PPC campaign to launch your new brand or business, the tips and steps here will help you get started. It may also be beneficial to reach out to the professionals for additional assistance.