Digital Marketing Jacksonville, FL
Looking to grow your business? There’s no better way to reach new customers than with a solid digital marketing strategy in place. Don’t waste time and money with overpriced Ad Agencies in Jacksonville. Very few do the work in house and they are significantly overcharging small businesses. The great thing about digital marketing is you can hire different companies that specialize in specific types of digital marketing without overlapping.
Types of Digital Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Search engine optimization is the process of creating compelling content that will climb to the top of the non-paid area on search engines. SEO is an inexpensive way to increase your website traffic, reach new customers and grow your business.
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
Search engine marketing used to be a term that combined both SEO and paid search, but currently SEM is used to cover only paid search. SEM done correctly can be an extremely effective and valuable way to gain new customers.
- Pay Per Click (PPC)
Pay per click marketing is based on a cost per click structure. Most networks are bidding systems and the more you bid or pay per click the higher your ad shows. Other things can affect your cost per click such as; ad quality score, landing page quality, how long your ads have run.
Retargeting uses display or banner ads to follow people around that have engaged with your website. Retargeting using paid search to have ads follow are retargeting people that have visited your website.
Remarketing can be a little more confusing since Google branded their retargeting campaigns as remarketing. It’s the same overall concept to drive a customer back to your site that once engaged with it. Typically digital marketers refer to remarketing in the sense of email marketing. You can create lists to target existing customers and visitors that didn’t engage and create separate campaigns or incentives to drive sales.
- Social Media Marketing (SMM)
Social media marketing can be a vital component of any digital marketing campaign. The targeting and behavioral learning can help make your campaigns more effective and less expensive. The most effective way to do social media marketing is through both a paid and organic approach with content going out on a daily basis.
- Influencer Marketing
Probably one of the most unique and variable ways to advertise digitally. Find people that have large social media followings and pay them to promote your business or products. This approach can be very effective, however, the cost and strategy can vary greatly depending on who or how many influencers you need to be successful.
- Content Marketing
Content marketing is a softer sell, however, it’s effective. Promote content you write about your business or products on high authority websites. Higher authority websites such as Entrepreneur, USA Today will charge around $10,000 per post.
- Digital Radio
Digital radio allows much greater targeting than traditional radio. With platforms like Spotify and Pandora you can laser target potential customers in any market. Spotify has a self serve ad platform that provides free voice overs to the ads you create.
- Digital TV & PreRoll
When running a digital campaign, video is a key component to its success. Video is engaging, inexpensive per view and allows you to reach more customers. Google Ads allows you to advertise your videos inexpensively and quickly.
- Email Marketing
Probably the cheapest way to reach your customers. This is especially effective with eCommerce websites to push special products or coupon codes to drive business if things get slow. The great thing about email marketing is you can quickly and easily build out a full year’s strategy and set it and forget it.
Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Reach – Most of your customers are online and looking for your services. According to Statista, there are almost 4.54 billion people who were active internet users as of January 2020.
- Targeting – The demographics you can target are pretty extensive. You can target by geolocation, age, gender, income, job titles, interests, shopping patterns, etc. You can also create lists to target current customers and create lookalike audiences that have similar behavioral patterns. Here is some of the targeting you can do with Google and Facebook.
- Mobile – Mobile use is growing quickly. According to Quartz, this year for the first time mobile usage is greater than TV usage. The easiest way to reach your target audience on mobile devices is through digital marketing.
- Inexpensive – Overall digital marketing is one of the most inexpensive ways to reach new customers. According to Forbes, the average CPM for cable TV ads is $17.50, national broadcast was closer to $32. In digital, the average CPM on the Google display network was $2.80. With most types of advertising you pay per impression or users, whereas, with digital marketing, you can pay per click and only when someone types in a search related to your business.
- Adaptable – One of the best things about digital marketing is how easily you can change everything from landing pages, ads, budgets, campaigns, and targeting. And, how quickly you can test and deploy new campaigns.
- Trackability – The tracking of digital campaigns is very easy, you can set up tracking on phone numbers, eCommerce sales, forms, landing pages, traffic sources, demographics, URLs, hot spots and a/b testing to name a few. It’s also possible to track offline to online using specific URLs and special offers. Google Analytics is an awesome tool, it’s free and easy to set up.
- Feedback – Gain valuable feedback from customers quickly. For example if you run an ad on Facebook and there’s little to no interaction with the ad then it’s probably not a great campaign to replicate across other digital channels. On the other hand, if you run an ad on Facebook and the interaction and feedback is overwhelmingly positive, it would be a good idea to replicate that campaign across other digital channels.
- Reviews – Managing your online repetition is critical to your success in 2020. It’s important to respond quickly and professionally to reviews on your channels as well as utilize your current customers to gain new reviews.
Questions to Ask a Digital Marketing Company
It’s important to make sure the digital marketing company you hire is qualified to do the work. Many digital marketing companies are just sales reps and middlemen with little or no experience and they don’t even use digital marketing for their own company. If they don’t even run their own ads how do you think they will run yours? Many times they try to point to the success of other companies they’ve worked with and they fluff the data to make themselves look good.
Here are some important questions to ask when deciding which digital marketing agency you are going to use.
- What’s your monthly ad spend on Digital Marketing?
- Can you show me a snapshot of your current ad spend?
- Are you Google Certified?
- How many team members do you have inhouse?
- Are you a Google partner?
- What is the typical ad spend you manage?
Small Business SEO is a Digital Marketing Company in Jacksonville FL
Small Business SEO was started in 2009 to provide quality yet affordable solutions for small businesses to improve Google SEO rankings, effectively manage Google Ads and get leads with Facebook Lead Generation. You can hire our team for a fraction of the cost that most other firms charge. Don’t waste your money on a digital marketing company that is all fluff, no results.